A professional campaign website is integral to running a successful campaign. A candidate’s website promotes and markets the candidate to their constituents 24 hours/7 days a week/365 days a year.
A professional campaign website integrated with social media not only reaches your constituents but helps you fundraise on a local and national level by engaging the public and voters who share your priorities and ideological views.
If people are interested in you, the first thing they will do is research you by looking up your campaign website. Not having a campaign website is equivalent to not having a business card. Your campaign is not real without a website.
Creating your campaign website early, gives you a competitive advantage, brings your message to voters, potential supporters, volunteers and the media.
The Protea Group website features include:
- Full, seamless integration with ActBlue, Democracy Engine, PayPal and other fundraising portals to get your fundraising page up immediately
- Full social media integration with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and many more
- Free voter lists integrated into your campaign mail lists for mailings, email blasts and text message blasts
- Ability to keep all communications in one place. Keep track of individual communications with one person or mass communications by sending out blast emails, text messages, tweets and status updates
- Ability to view, catalogue, and organize all the people that contact, talk about, and follow you